Just say no to corporations

Friday, February 10, 2006

Enter the Guest Blogger

Hello all! As you have been warned, the guest blogger has arrived. My alias is Kid Charles1, I'm a good friend of Jose's, back from our old school. I had been reading his blog lately, and I told him I really liked his writing and that his posts are insightful and poignant, but that there is a noticeable lack of humor. (I like to start off all my collaborations by insulting the other party.) I offered to come on as a joker, a Flavor Flav to his Chuck D. He foolishly accepted the offer. I won't be wearing any large timepieces around my neck or signing contracts with VH1, but hopefully I can induce a chuckle or two. Or maybe I'll just end up inciting flame wars in the comments section. Only time will tell...


1. For those of you under 40, my name is a reference to the Steely Dan song Kid Charlemagne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home