Just say no to corporations

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Wonderful, Wonderful News

Maya Marcel-Keyes, the daughter of Alan Keyes, has come out as a lesbian. I recall a statement made by the anti-homosexual, radically conservative activist during his miserable failure of a campaign for senator in Illinois:




"I have said that if you are actively engaging in homosexual relations, those relations are about selfish hedonism," he said. "If my daughter were a lesbian, I'd look at her and say, `That is a relationship that is based on selfish hedonism.' I would also tell my daughter that it's a sin, and she needs to pray to the Lord God to help her to deal with that sin."


Here is a link to Maya's blog, provided by CBS. I suggest that all readers (all zero of you) send her nice messages. She did a wonderfully brave thing, and she should be recognized. According to CBS, her parents have kicked her out of the house and refused to pay for her college.

I should mention that my father voted for Alan Keyes for senator in Illinois last year. He is also a radically conservative christian, like Alan Keyes. He opposes gay marriage and abortion rights, like Keyes. My father also does not believe in Dinosaurs since the Bible does not mention anything about them, and he once told me that he believes that the Chinese, all 1.3 billion of them, have united in a vast conspiracy to undermine and eventually take over the United States.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home