Just say no to corporations

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Deep Thoughts of W: Part One

Recently there has been a row in jolly old England about personal journal entries written by Prince Charles. In one he referred to senior Chinese diplomats at the Hong Kong handover ceremonies as "appalling old waxworks." This is a bit like a pot and a kettle having a conversation about the similarity of their respective coloring. Anyway, in a related development my top super double secret background contacts in the Bush administration have ferreted out some samples from G.W.'s personal journal, at great personal risk. They provide unprecedented insight into his mind. This is the first installment of an ongoing web exclusive.

May 1st, 2003:
Got to fly in a fighter jet today. Pilot told me not to touch anything. Just like old times. Gave a speech for the troops. Mission accomplished. Got to thank those banner makers. Makin' banners.

August 28, 2005 (1 day before Hurricane Katrina landfall):
Had a chat with Big Guy [Vice President Dick Cheney] today. Had some tough words for me. Had some things to say about my job purformance [sic]. Said I need to stay on message. Said I need to sell this Social Security thing. Told him it was hard work. Hard work being president. Sat me in a room with a video camera. Brownie was on TV. Said something about a turnado [sic]. Hard to listen. Got a lot on my mind. Social Security. Hard work.

October 3, 2005:
Nominated Sweetie Pie [White House Counsel Harriet Miers] for the Supreem [sic] Court today. Good woman. Thinks I'm smart. I like that. She's smart. She's nice too. Everybody's gonna like Sweetie Pie. Nothin' not to like. Smart. Nice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he. I like it. Like it cause the words is small, easy to read. He he.

Friday, 28 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home