Just say no to corporations

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Some Day We'll Laugh About This...

I got a call from my mother last night. As usually, I was immediately worried that something happend to my 6-year-old half brother Nick. As usual, I was right. When my step-father got home, he didn't pull up all the way in the driveway, so when my mother got home, she wouldn't have been able to get her car in. Therefore, little six-year-old Nicholas decided that he wanted to pull the car up himself. My step-father fell asleep, and Nick went outside, opened the door, and got behind the wheel. He didn't know how to start the car, but he did manage to shift into neutral. The car rolled backward out of the driveway, across the street, over the curb, and finally came to a rest in the middle of the neighbor's front lawn. He's fine, aside from being completely terrified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home