Just say no to corporations

Monday, September 19, 2005

Blog Spam

My blog comments were recently the victim of blog spam! I am only shocked that it didn't happen sooner. I have deleted the comment, and any furthur comments like this will be deleted immediately.

There is no luck yet with my job search, so I am not ready to start publishing again regularly, but I assure you, I will be back eventually.

I just want to share one small story that happened to me today. I was pulled over recently, and I couldn't find my insurance card, so I got a ticket and had to go to court today to prove I actually did have insurance. Based on the offenders in the courtroom, you would think that my neighborhood is 75% Hispanic, although it is actually quite the opposite. One young gentleman made the horrible mistake of wearing a t-shirt with a picture of Che Guevara, and the judge lectured him for ten minutes, through a translator which he had to provide himself, about how Che Guevara tried to violently overthrow the United States government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home